- The University of New Zealand was the New Zealand university from 1870 to 1961. It was the sole New Zealand university, having a federal structure embracing several constituent colleges at various locations around New Zealand.
- The online form in which information about new and ongoing NYSCA grant requests is entered. Access to this form is made using a link on the left navigation bar of the NYSCA online file.
- (Registration Forms) Forms that are used to submit and process registration requests. These forms, which include the Domain Name Registration Agreement, Contact Form, and Host Form, are used to register new domain names, new contacts for domain names, and new hosts (name servers) as well as to
- Gmail is a free, advertising-supported webmail, POP3, and IMAP service provided by Google. Gmail was launched as an invitation-only beta release on April 1, 2004 and it became available to the general public on February 7, 2007, though still in beta status at that time.
- Gmail is a Norwegian e-mail system supporting X.400 as well as Internet mail. The vendor name is Gallagher & Robertson (G&R). G&R Gmail is not related to the better-known Gmail by Google. G&R’s Gmail, and their usage of the Gmail name, predates Google’s system.
- Google’s web-based e-mail service.
gmail registration form – A Simpler
A Kalanirvana and ‘WORLD ART CRITICS’ initiative.
SRISAILAM -19th & 20th Nov 2011.
Please enroll before 16th November.
Starts from PARADISE FLY OVER bus stop at 7.00 am saturday 19th nov
Back at 8.30 pm Sunday 20th nov.
For registartion and more details Write to : Kalanirvana@gmail.com
or call + 91 9866152641
Srisailam is a holy town and mandal, situated in Nallamala Hills ofKurnool district, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is located on the banks of River Krishna, about 232 km south of Hyderabad.
Bhramaramba Mallikarjunaswamy Temple dedicated to Lord Mallikarjuna Swamy (a form of Shiva) and Devi Bhramaramba (a form of Parvathi) is located here and it is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. Srisailam Dam, located about 245 km from Hyderabad, is a multipurpose dam has been built across River Krishna and caters to the irrigation and power needs of the state. The Nallamala forest range has a rich array of flora and fauna and lies at close proximity to the Srisailam hills.
Places of interest in and around Srisailam
Ista Kameswari Temple: Located 16km from the town, in a dense forest, this place is preferably accessed by a SUV/ MUV or any sturdy vehicle, as the bumpy roads are strewed with rocks and stones. Across from the temple one can access waterfalls and the valley below.
Bhramaramba Mallikarjunaswamy Temple: This is one of 12 Jyotirlinga temples (shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva) in the country. It is located at a height of 457m on the southern bank of Krishna River.
Srisailam dam: This man-made hydro-electric power plant is 512 m in width and is adjacent to the Srisailam Wildlife Sanctuary.
Other temples of interest are Hemareddy Mallamma Temple, Shikaresvara Temple, Sakshi Ganapati Temple and Hathakesvara Temple. The Akka mahadevi caves located close to Srisailam is another popular tourist attraction..
Mallela Theertham:Mallela Theertham is a waterfall in the middle of the dense forest,50 km before Srisailam, take a turn to the destination and drive on a bumpy, muddy road which is unmotorable during the rainy season and around 250 steps down the valley to the waterfall.
Interesting things to experience in Srisailam : Hills, Caves, Deep Forest, River, Dam, Coin Boats, Power Plant, Wildlife Sanctuary & Temples.
Highlights of Photo Tour:
Hang in the sky:
Feel the past:
Bath with nature:
Feel the stone:
Sense the nature:
The divine vibration of the Vedic chanting of Mantaras in early morning surrounded by green mountain and white clouds and the famous temples create real spiritual feeling to start the day. It is very different feeling altogether and one can not feel it unless one experience it on own.To get divine connection and capture the feel and mood will be an unique experience as a serious photographer.
Hang in the sky:
The beauty of the dam near by surrounded with Picturious Mountains with green patches can be seen by a bird. But with the facility of Rope way at Srisailam one can experience the beauty .The unique opportunity to see from top is a delight for any photographer.
Now a days we do not find a normal sunset which happens behind a mountain as we are always have seen sun set behind a building or a construction crane for a MNC. In srisailam the place is very much surrounded with nature and every glimpse of it a mouth watering experience for photographers who love to capture perfect sunset or sunrise.
Feel the past:
We are part of a very fast moving world. No time to think about anything not even for our own. But Srisailam and its lazy streets and old steps which goes to the dam takes you back to past. No sign of modernity and one can feel very innocent and simple life and it gives a real peace to heart and soul. As a photographer we do not get this moments so often. It will be great to experiment with time.
Bath with nature:
Bathing under sky is a dream for us now. It is a very different feeling altogether. One has to experience it in real to have a sense. At this trip we are going to experience it.
How many types of boat you have seen? Have you ever come across coin shape boat? It’s small. Handy and effective in difficult water buddies. Just feel like merry go round in water with Coin Boat to get a
360 degree view of nature and it will create wonderful motion photography.
Monkeys are our forefathers. But we are away from them. There is an opportunity to interact with them at srisailam. Get ready for some monkey business and get ready to explore the monkey in you.
We have always have visualization about things which are in past while reading stories of history. We imagine a lot of things how it may have those days. When we experience those things in real in our eyes we feel nostalgic. There is
We give opportunities to help other people who’s willing to reach their dreams…
We encourage people to start dreaming again, even if they are undergrad…
Because all of us has equal chance to become rich, kasi all of us people has 24hrs in 1 day right? Binigyan tayo 24hrs sa isang araw pare-pareho dipende nalang kung saan natin gagamitin oras natin para umasenso at para makamit mga pangarap natin…
We spend 8-10 hrs to our regular work sa magkanong halaga per day?
P382-P450 lang diba…
Eto tanong: Ilang hours para umasenso ka? Ilang hours para yumaman ka? ang tagal diba…
Kaya we offer part time para makatulong din sa iba…
Work Smart… not just Work Hard..
PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE WITHOUT TRYING
Please follow the instructions carefully:
1. Click on to this link:
2. Watch the two videos first for 15 min.
If you are interested, register the following information at the right side of this page.
Under the Name of Referror / How did you find us? Kindly Type:
Edreen Bryan Valdeavilla 09172073609 / FB mesage
Then Click ENTER. Then proceed to step 3.
f not, Click EXIT and Thank You for your time. END PROCEDURE
3. Watch all the videos that would take you 2 hrs. to give you an idea about this opportunity. (Orientation and Testimonials)
4. Think about it then decide. Click JOIN NOW.
5. Fill up the registration form at the left side of the page and look at the package deal at the right side of the page.
6. Click PAYMENT OPTION
7. Copy the account no. of the Filtrepreneur Franchise Account no. and deposit either of the following amounts 3,999, 8,999, or 17,999 to the corresponding bank either BDO or Metrobank. Pls. do not lost your deposit slip it is important for processing.
8. Scan the deposit slip.
9. Open your e-mail account.
The Subject indicated is the product that you availed:
INFINITY PACKAGE 1 if you avail PHP3,999
INFINITY PACKAGE 2 if you avail PHP8,999
INFINITY PACKAGE 3 if you avail PHP17,999
Then attach your scanned deposit slip file and then send it to email@example.com.
If you are around Metro Manila, I will text you the address to go to the office.
If you are outside Metro Manila, the processing time of delivery is 5-10 working days depending on your location.
If you have any questions, feel free to reply in this message or when you are going to inquire kindly text TFD Name, Age, Location, then send to 09172073609.